Sign in to follow this  
jt_williams

2008 RTW Practice #6

Proposed route is the same as last years race route:SCDA SLPOSLPO SPZOSPZO SBRBSBRB SBTFSBTF SKPDSKPD SVMDSVMD MPHOMPHO MRLMMRLM MRLCMRLC WaterWater MHTG

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

In the P51H

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Off to check out machu picchu in the long legged pony on team equipment

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Had a power cut in the house :( the second one today

Guest d.lahrman

Whew, that was a tough one. Several storms caused some rough moments causing me to sim-barf my sim-cookies. The airport snuck up on me as I was navigating the canyons via GPS images. Had to go around while being careful not to collide with the surrounding mountains which were somewhat hidden in the medium-density clouds. At least there were approach lights on the runway. Anyway, I finally put her down and came to a stop.

Guest Speed

In the avanti into dark, wet, mountains.

Guest Speed

Nevermind, I guess the piaggio in fsx that I've been working on all day is still a work in progress. I couldnt get the engines to spool up.

Guest d.lahrman

Speed, I could be wrong, but you might need to lean the fuel mixture. I had the same problem on my previous flight in the P-51. It took me a few minutes to realize that the increased elevation of these airports really makes a difference. Not only in the fuel mix, but also the amount of lift you'll get when rolling down the runway. Anyway, try leaning out the fuel mixture a bit and see if it'll start up. Dan

on FS9 and Team equipment