Sign in to follow this  
MM

Special Thanks to Communication Team

Please join in thanking the guys who made our team effort work so very well. Sven, Bry, Harvey and Jeroen all put together the TeamSpeak and FSHost servers and the VPN system. And thanks as well to Jan for giving us access to his servers during the early days. Three cheers all around!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well I for one would like to say that just doing this race all week was an immense undertaking in itself, and with the problems we had with computers crashing and FSX compatabilities from what I was seeing, we may very well have won the race indeed.I wasnt even thinking about flight planning specifics, but I wanted to give it a try and came very close to JW's plan; sometimes plans changed in the process, and we were able to adapt.It is with great appreciation to those who make this race possible both in the planning stages and race itself that I give thanks; and to those who were able to provide servers for us.Windryder

:-beerchug :-beerchug :-beerchug :-beerchug :-beerchug :-beerchug :-beerchug :-beerchug I also would like to thank Sven, Bry, Harvey, Jeroen for the team effort. Hosting, VPN etc.. Also would like to thank all the veterans of the team for being patient with me and my questions. One more shout out is for Johannes Mueller, Matt Smith, The Race Committee & all the others in the backround that make such a fine operation work.:-beerchug :-beerchug :-beerchug :-beerchug :-beerchug :-beerchug :-beerchug :-beerchug Roman

Hip, Hip, HurrayHip, Hip, HurrayHip, Hip, HurrayHuraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay