Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buzzbee

Practice Route Part 1

I have devised a practice Route to try the route the race committee says would have won had any team attempted it last year. The route will head south down through Central America and TEGUCIGALPA - MHTG then on to Paraguay.These are full race legs from last year. Since this is practice, feel free to shorten the leg if you need/want to fly a shorter leg. Fly with real world weather, download winds aloft, and in real time just as you would in the race and make your baton posts here.My FS Host and Team Speak are up. PM me for details.KBFI - KLSCKSLC - KORWKORW - KBROKBRO - MMCEMMCE - MHTG

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

What are the specifics of your multiplayer and team speak? I might have a chance to fly later. Vicious

Checking out the Piaggio Avanti in FSX. Could not find IACO KORW in FSX, Selected KHOB as alternate intermediate destination enroute to KBRO.

Jeff beat me to the post ;) sorryps I think the Airport should have been KROW not KORW Roswell INTL but doesn`t matter :)

In the Avanti Piaggio P-180Forgot to post this originally but want to move the baton along.

Moving the baton down. MHTG is a tricky airport. Should be good fun at night.Getting some time in the 727. This was not a jet leg last year, but I need to get some time in as I have not flow it as much. I have a plan to get us down to Paraguay and our 2 south of 40 airports then back up to the South Pacific Corridor. Legs going south will be about 300 miles long so that people can fly them in a relatively short period of time.