Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

axelb9

Transit through Class Bravo airspce

I have red in the VOxATC reference section Approach requests that there is the possibility to request transit through a controlled airspace as in 'request transit bravo airspace at *altitude* to *location*.Has anybody manage to make it work? I have VFR flightplans crossing Class B or C airspace boundaries yet am not able to use this type of communication - it also does not show up in the trainer.How can I make sure that am able to request transit through controlled airspace from an approach controller.Also how can I make sure in adance what would be the approach frequency to be used by Vox especially when there is more than one defined for FS2004 for a give default airport.Thank you very much for your help,Alex

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I recall this working in earlier builds. I don't normally fly through class B on my simming flights but will try to check this out on the new build. Class C airspace does require contacting the tower to request transit but I don't think VoxATC had this programmed in. Class B it a more stringent requirement in that you have to have permission to enter, class B boundaries are defined in FSX so are easier to attach some kind of programming to.