Sign in to follow this  

AVSIM and MICROSOFT FS9 EVIL?!!

I think some people working with AVSIM are EVIL and make posts disappear, and mess them up so some EVIL replies to posts never show because they are EVIL. I think MICROSOFT is EVIL too and are just about ready to unleash EVIL on us with that EVIL FS9!---My screenshot proof of AVSIM's EVILNESS:http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3e4b0f5201a62907.gifSee? If not, read that shot backward (right to left)! They allow threads to be viewed at the exact number of the beast: 666! Notice too that they allow 9 replies to threads... That EVIL number 9 is just a reflection of goodness turned upside down! 9 is JUST as EVIL as 6 - its just sneakier!Don't miss the time that EVIL AVSIM allowed the EVIL post to be posted: 6 minutes past 9! And take note of the sneaky date of that same post: 02 (Month) 12 (date) 03 (year). 03'rd Year times 02'nd month = 6! 12'th Date divided by 02'nd Month = yep, you guessed it: 6! EVIL! EVIL!---My proof MICROSOFT is EVIL and is going to unleash EVIL this summer:One word: FS9!Note too that they've bumped up the release to the summer instead of fall... WHEN ITS HOTTER OUTSIDE! EVIL!And you *know* it will be released in June or September (*never* in July - its just not an EVIL enough summer month). June's numbered month is of course 6 and September's numbered month is 9, whereas July's numbered month is lucky 7. No way will FS9 be released in lucky July! My bet is Microsoft releases FS9 on June the 6th at 6 in the morning... 6/6 6AM! EVIL! EVIL!---This post is of course my reaction to some of the silliness I've seen in the threads the past couple days... But they were serious.Sheesh,Elrond

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

LOL!!!You forgot that Bill Gates is evil too and that it's all an MS conspiracy!Great post, yer killin me ROFL!!!---Banners? We don't need no stinkin' banners!---Visualize PAI sig banner here.

ROFLMAO!! :-lol :-lol :-lolFather Elrond, now that your work is done here can you stop by my house. My dog has been spinning his head around and vomiting pea soup for several days now? :-boom :-eek :-erks

ARRRRGGH... and all they're giving us is a PATCH... for $54. Crooks, I say, crooks. Evil personified!!!OK, time for my pill. Want one too, Elrond? A number of folks here could have used a chill pill the past few days.:-lol

I would add that Feb 12 03 is 02 12 03, which sums up to 17, another evil prime number, and that 7 - 1 = 6. And how about $ 54? 5 + 4 = 9... You're onto something here.

What is Microsoft?According to some posters the company's name is Micro$haft or Micro$oft.

:-xxrotflmao :-xxrotflmao :-xxrotflmao :-xxrotflmao:-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lolNeed I say more?A great reprieve from the sea of negative posts about FS9....edit: ok, screwed up the smileys....

Elrond seems fixated on the numbers 6 and 9. That alone seems just a little bit EVIL.So, is Elrond EVIL too... ???That depend's on one's point of view I guess...Bob (Lecanto, Fl)AMD, Athlon XP, 1800+MSI, K7T266 XP ProPC 2100 DDR, 1024 MBXP, Home Edition Elsa GLadiac 920, GF3/64Mb andPNY, Verto nVidia TNT 2-M64/32WD, 100 MB, 7200, Ultra 100Sound Blaster, Audigy MP3+CH Prod, VPP Yoke - Sound CardCH Prod, Pedals - Sound Card

th letter of the alphabet!EVIL! EVIL!:-)Elrond ElvishACK! Both my first AND last NAMEs have 6 letters in them!! Must... Go... Wash...!

What I absolutely don't understand is that nobody else seemed to be concerned about the visual quality of FS9. I mean look at the videos avsim released in the preview today. ARE THEY BLURRY OR WHAT?!? :-8 I mean, how are we supposed to read the text or see anything else?!? This must be the worst release of FS ever!!! Seriously, we complained about blurry terrain in FS9, but how do they fix it? By making EVERYTHING blurry?!? :-fumeNow Elrond may be up to something here, maybe its the heat rising from HELL causing those blurries?Cheers, Christian:-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol

You all really don't exist. You are just a byte in a Microsoft program, they really haven't decided what to do with you yet!MUHAHAHA

Thats funny but this is not the place to be a lozer.. go post that kind of spam crap somewhere else