Sign in to follow this  
Guest odaytaa

Error FS 9 - Unable to load some aircraft or software

I just downloaded the ATR software on 12-26-05. Installed it as per instructions, config'd the ATR as required, did the start up with the Cessna at KSEA, then selected the Dreamfleet ATR aircraft(which used to work just fine before installing the FS2crew software). Got the subject message once. I clicked OK and got it again. The message identified the file as: gauges/fs2crew/atr/fs2crewtalepffdatacard.gau I checked said directory and the file is there. When the airplane loaded, the take off data card popped up for a quarter second and disappeared. ( I think that was what it was but it disappeared so fast, I'm not sure).Then the aircraft panel appeared as expected and in the upper left corner a window appeared saying "ATR 72-500 Aircraft initializing and Nav data loading, please stand by..." and at the lower left of the screen was a blinking message saying the simulation was paused. Nothing I could do to "unpause it. P key did nothing. System was hung. Had to abort. Non functional at the point.Do you have a fix for this bug?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Did you check the FAQs and Troubleshooting thread?You're loading the ATR from the Cessna's 2D cockpit I assume.If after double-checking the FAQs thread you still can't get it to load, please email at:admin@fs2crew.comI'll give you one on one support.All the best,Bryan