Sign in to follow this  
Guest skyhog

Service Update Problem

Hi Bryan,I just installed the new service update and reconfigured the ATR.Now it will not load, "FS9 has encountered a problem and must shutdown screen comes up. Any help will be appreciated.Cheers

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Skyhog,You put up two posts. I deleted the first one and will respond to this one:Suggestions:Read the troubleshooting and FAQs thread. See if that offers a clue. Hope that helps,Bryan

>Hello Skyhog,>>You put up two posts. I deleted the first one and will>respond to this one:>>Suggestions:>>Read the troubleshooting and FAQs thread. See if that offers>a clue. >>>Hope that helps,>>Bryan>Howdy Bryan,Read the FAQ's and my only solution would be a re-install of FS2C.My question is: Do I need to reinstall the Patch and the Serviceupdate or just the Service update?

Hello Skyhog,Just the Service Update as it includes the Mini-Patch.If for whatever reason you're still running into problems, please email me.Thanks,Bryan

Howdy Bryan,I did a re-install of FS2C and reconfigured the ATR. Started the simto make sure it would load and it did, so I then installed the service pack and restarted the sim. I noticed the ADF 2 would notcome on. I then reconfigured the ATR again and everything is fine.Might want to make a note as this situation might arise again forsomeone. Still practicing to get everything down pat by memory. Usold guy's take more time I guess. A super duper program.Cheers

Thanks Skyhog,I'm glad you got it working.Send me an email regardless. I have a question.Cheers,Bryan