Sign in to follow this  
Guest soar747

no configuration manager?

I downloaded and purchased the ATR flight crew. I then installed the update.I opened my manual and it told me that I needed to configure first. Thing is, I can't find the configuration utility anywhere. I looked in the directory where the program was installed, but it isn't there. It's not in the start folder as well.Can someone help me?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Have you tried the configuration manager for the actual Flight1 ATR 72-500? That is what the manual is referring to, unless I have misunderstood your post.JP

ah crap, I think I bought the wrong thing. I was so happy to find a flight crew for my fs that I wasn't paying attention that it was for something else.sorry, completely my fault.Do you think if I contacted fs2crew.com, that they'd be willing to refund the money? Is there a policy against that?I take full responsibilty and apologize for the inconvenience.

Hello Simon,Yes, you need the Flight1 ATR to run FS2Crew ATR.Don't worry about the refund. That's not a problem.If you decide to purchase the Flight1 ATR (which is well worth the money) and you decide to buy FS2Crew ATR again, we'll be happy to have you back.EDIT: If you want a good flight crew program that will work without requiring any 3rd party addons, I suggest the Default 737 version of FS2Crew.http://fs2crew.com/product3.htmIt works with the default 737 that everyone has and most other freeware 737s.Best regards,Bryan

Thank you for understanding. You guys are awsome, I appreciate it.