Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bud

Walk Around

Guest Bud

Hello BryanIn my last eight flights, I've had fuel dripping from the engine, apparently. I thought that this was now less likely following the latest u/d.Bud

Hello Bud,You're probably starting your flight at the exact same time and day for every flight, right?Snags are based on day and time of day, so if you just happen to fall within the time set for a fuel drip snag, and you start every flight at the same time, then you will get the fuel drip snag every time.The solution is not use the same day/time of day everytime you start the sim.Cheers,Bryan

Guest Bud

Hello BryanThanks. Didn't realise that - odd though, the sequence finished today and I started the flight at exactly the same time etc as yesterday - I was testing something else.Bud

Guest Bud

BryanYou were right, of course, and I am a dummy. For the last week I've been doing some testing which required all flight parameters to be the same. The last flight, I see, was not the same date at all. I should have checked afore I responded.Bud