Sign in to follow this  
Guest Olivier

First flight - remarks

Hi,I completed my first flight yesterday evening. Still, I am at the bottom of the learning curve, with a pretty bad approach (FO made a comment on my landing....).First, I would like to say that this is a really wonderful piece of software.It is difficult to use because what it simulates is difficult, but the program itself is very easy to use with a well though way to interface with it.I think it would be nice if we could get the Takeoff data and landing data without actally using FS2CREW. This would be useful on training flights, to have a hidden spot that displays those data. Just my opinion (I know you will not make any more changes on the ATR version, but it would be something for other versions ?).I have a question regarding development : was it harder to develop the "mouse click" system of the PMDG version, or to get into the SDK for the ATR version ?Also, where did you get the boarding music ? Is it a music used by a specific airline ?Thanks again for developping this program, it really brings the simulation to a new level, just like advertised!!!Olivier

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The Olivier,Mouse click versus SDK... it's hard to say either way which is easier to program. The one clear thing though is with an SDK I can do a lot more things than having to rely on simulated mouse clicks.Boarding music I bought from a website that sells 'elevator style' music. Thanks for the kind words. Do help spread the word.Bryan