Sign in to follow this  
Guest Drew22

it all went haywire????????

Guest Drew22

Ok, 1stly sorry if this has been mentioned before, i have not searched as didnt have a clue what to search for :)2ndly, this may be nothing at all to do with fs2crew......So there i am, climbing to my cruise level, everything going well, all checks done etc. have autopilot on, when suddenly.......'Autopilot disengaged' says the captain :|Look at my instruments, my speed is reading zero, as is my altitude. i can control the plane, but have no control over power, the engines are running but sitting at idle. The nav etc had all turned off.Is this anything to do with fs2crew? anyone else had such a happening?All i could do was end the flight

Hi,I've never experienced it I'm afraid, so there is little I can say.If you can somehow consistently reproduce it let me know, but it could just be a one time event. There is nothing in the FS2Crew code that would cause your airspeed and and altimeter to go to zero. We don't model failures on the ATR as per ATR's wishes.All the best,Bryan