Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest fredo_g

FS2Crew ATR with Vista, Problem

Hi Brian,I have windows vista and the FS2crew installed in FS9 and each time I load the ATR I got an error msg which says "FS can't load some aircraft or programs. Fs will disable the programs or aircraft c:...gaugesfs2crewATRFS2CrewStand.gau"That's the only gauge that can't be loaded with the ATR.I've tried every thing like runing fs9 with administrator right but still nothing!I can click on the start button to start Fs2crew and it will work, but i don't know what does this gauge does. So I prefer not to continue.Hope you can helpThanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Fred,There is something on your system that is conflicting with the gauge you mentioned.Why this happens for a few users, I don't know.I can fix it by recompiling the gauge under a new name.I'll send you it via email.Cheers,Bryan

Hi Byork.I have a problem with ATR Configuration Manager/FS2 Crew.Is there other way to start the FS2 Crew for ATR 72 without use the Configuration Manager?When i start that program (ATR CM), is show for me a error report: Run-time error 429 - ActiveX component can't create object.OS: Vista/Win7.Regards.Cl

Hi Byork.I have a problem with ATR Configuration Manager/FS2 Crew.Is there other way to start the FS2 Crew for ATR 72 without use the Configuration Manager?When i start that program (ATR CM), is show for me a error report: Run-time error 429 - ActiveX component can't create object.OS: Vista/Win7.Regards.Cl