Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest archer72

FS2Crew FS9 ATR Full Manual

Greetings to the community, I'm new to the very technical flight simming scene, and I was wondering if there's a manual/tutorial that explains procedures in a step by step manner? The Operating Checklist I have doesn't explain much to a newbie like me. For instance, after I "Power-On" it took me awhile to locate the DC/AC Wild switches. How do you exactly "Set" the countdown timer on the Chronograph? What is the Secondary button for the "Maintenance Call" at COMM2?I have the FS2crew Default 737 for FS9 and I have no problems going thru the motions. It seems like I'm just stuck on the Departure Briefing Page for the ATR. Clearly I have to read up on a lot of things regarding the FMS programming, but I can't even get pass the NAV Lights without scratching my head.I give thanks in advance to whoever can provide me with the much needed assistance.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Have you read the FS2Crew ATR manual?It's about as step-by-step detailed as you can get.Cheers,Bryan

Hello,My apologies, I finally found the said manual. Thank you for the quick response.