Sign in to follow this  
byork

Gauges out of Focus Thread

To the user who posted saying that his gauges were "out of focus" I accidently deleted your thread.Could you please post your question again and elaborate on it? I recall that I needed more info before I could answer your question.All the best,Bryan

Guest pax

hi Bryani'm not the one you refer in the previous post but it look like i got the same problemon the 737 700 (the one i use a lot) in the vc all instrument are at the wrong place it isn't a big deal cause i mostly fly in 2d but still ....3 mores questions to you i set the key for mdc speed and autobrake and only the second one work fine but i never noticed the fo set the speed could you clear me on that at what point the fo should set the speed (departure v2+20 ,vref or flaps set speed???)correct me if i'm wrong i cannot make the fire test with 600 and 700 only with 8 and 900what is the FMA i should check while receiving aircraft?the cockpit is really to dark by night even whith lights on but i guess it's pmdg to blamegreat add on anyway it's hard to fly anything else after that but it would be really better if the fo can read the switch and not be a blind with good memory like it will be in the future ATR version i hope u can make a deal with pmdg to make upgrade this add on and for future products like their 744take care and good luck on that

Hi,1. If your VC is messed up, it means your PMDG wasn't totally up-to-date with the latest updates before you installed FS2Crew. The solution is to apply *all* the PMDG updates including the 800/900 Optional Models Upgrde, and then re-install FS2Crew. Even better would be to do a clean re-install of the 737 using the PMDG remove tool.2. FO will set the speed during a Monitored Approach, and during any ICAO departure that involves the FO commanding the FO to "Set top bug". ICAO A and ICAO B using FLCH are two such departures.3. FMA is the Flight Mode Annuciator. Pls see the PMDG manual for further info.Yes, I hope something can be worked out with PMDG, too.Cheers,Bryan