Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tomlin

FS2Crew w/FA ??

Thinking of purchasing FS2C, but was wondering...I know from a previous posts that it's possible to use the PMDG NG w/out FS2C, but is it possible to use FS2C, but to not have passengers and the FA?I ask because some times I like to fly touch n goes or test flights as short hops, in which the a/c is not loaded w/ pax.thanks,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Eric,At the moment, there is no option to run FS2Crew without the FA and Pax. Hope that helps,Bryan

Okay, fair enough. Now, for some reason I am unable to open the power point presentation downloaded from Avsim. Ive d/l it twice to watch, but it gives me an error stating that it's unable to read the file and to insure that I should insure the file is valid and I have permissions.Ideas?

Hello Eric,That's weird. Are you logged in as an Admin on your computer? Do you have Power Point correctly installed on your computer?That presentation has been available for about 10 months and this is the first time I've heard of anyone having a problem with it.If you can't get it to work, you can always download the videos from the FS2Crew website so you can see what FS2Crew is like in action.There are also links to a lot of reviews on the website to give you more info.www.fs2crew.comCheers,Bryan

Okay, watched the videos. Thanks for those!Im guessing that ATC is not heard due to keeping the confusion between ATC and the program's voices to a minimum?

Hi,When I made the videos, I didn't use VATSIM or the FS2004 ATC so people could concentrate on hearing the FS2Crew voices.There is nothing though from stopping you from using VATSIM or the FS2004 ATC.Cheers,Bryan