Sign in to follow this  
Guest Super 27

It's got me hooked...

OK, so I bought the PMDG 737 ages ago and never really flew it that much. The I saw FS2Crew and bought it, but again never really flew with it because I couldn't seem to figure it out. Well, anyway, I sat down with the manual and have got it working finally, and now am completely hooked on the NG. I've even (temporarily) abandoned my precious LDS 767 for the 737. I never realized how much extra realism this kind of thing would add to my flights. I just wanted to say thanks for developing such a great add-on, and I'm very much looking forward to the ATR version!PS: any chance we'll see a Flight 1 727 FS2Crew? I was wondering if it would even be possible to integrate with the whole FE panel, but that would be AWESOME if it did!Cheers,Marc

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Marc,Thanks for the kind words. There is a learning curve to FS2Crew, but as you say, once you figure it out it is worth it.All I ask is that you help spread the word about FS2Crew.As for the Flight1 727, right now I'm just trying to get the ATR finished up, then I'll do the 767.I'm also looking at getting into some software development for real-world aviation such as MCC (Multi Crew Coordination) CBT training, so we'll have to see how the schedule looks to see if I can fit a 727 in there between all my little pet projects. Each airline version of FS2Crew takes a long time to develop, so we'll see. I had hoped to get the ATR version out a while ago, but I can't stop adding features to the thing!Cheers,Bryan