Sign in to follow this  
Guest camtech

re downloading

hello folks out there im wondering why there is a problem re downloading your product.i went to FS2crew and downloaded the software, and i went to the redownload section, and then it ask for a key which i did not have so i went to the site and got a new one, i got the new one and then it ask me for the last four digits of my credit card so i gave that to them and it did not work.i did this several times, even got another key , and still nothing , i then decided maybe i should get a password in place of my credit card digits and still nothing, its been about a week of doing this and getting in touch with the techs.i have also given them my order number.so i need help .....................Thanks.................Robert

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Robert,Flight1 Software handles all the Wrapper and Credit Card issues, but send me an email and I'll get in touch with Flight1 on your behalf.When you selected "Re-Install" in the Flight1 Wrapper, did you browse to your new Key, and not your old one? Sometimes that can happen by mistake.admin@fs2crew.comAll the best,Bryan

Thanks for the reply, no sir i have done everything i even put the new password and new key in it very own folder and nothin.here is my email.rdtcm@comcast.netive had the program since it has been out , so all of the info that it needs is current my email address ive had for several years, so nothin has changed.i hope you can help.........................Thanks....Robert