Sign in to follow this  
Guest nick14

problems on t/o

Hi recently aquired fs2 crew and think it is awsome!!I have a small problem tho. After takeoff i call heading select then try to press the flaps button to start the after take off check list and vnav flaps 1 but nothing happens and i get no checklist which skrews up the rest of the flight. I have gone over this many times and made sure my depare brief is correct. I have also ran the tutorials and FO t/o procedures but get the same result. Any help??Regards Nick

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Nick,You've got mail!Thank you for the kind words.Do a search on this forum and you'll find several others who experienced the same thing.The common denominator between them all was that they forgot to complete the Takeoff Briefing properly -i.e., they missed a step.Cheers,Bryan

Have now solved the problem. I didn't realise that you had to actually press the icao b then press v i was just pressing v!!Had a great flight with everyting working perfectly.New problem:On the tutorial 1 sfo to lax, i have found that sadde6 is not in the fmc database??How do i plan routes of my own into the fmc? I have tried but always found that 1 waypoint is an "invalid entry" or not in database??Great software guysNick

Hi Nick and mainly Developers,Of course my experiences are also good with Fs2Crew. The reason why I write here: I have the same problem as Nick. I've tried many ways doing the after takeoff procedure on the chance of stopping this problem but it seems to annoy me for the rest of my life :) When I reach the proper speed after departure, I'm always trying to click the 'FLAPS' button to retract the flaps but nothing happens. The last normal operation after the takeoff is the 'Positive climb' callout and the gear retracting. I've carefully read all the manuals available and made all the requirements of settings before installing the program. I have really no idea of the nature of this problem... Hope you can help me to realize and fix it.Regards,Peter

Hello again,Sorry for previous message. I reinstalled PMDG and don't know why, but it's working perfectly. As I recognized, the program has more features than I could use before. :)Regards,Peter