Sign in to follow this  
Guest Michael lowl

Flightdeck and enroute ambience with a little merge..

I wondered there is no more then a few chit chat with my FO enroute.I installed the FlightDeck Sound Effects Panel from Marcus thompson to my PMDG 737 (downloadable at avsim: fdsfxpnl.zip) - integrated the switches directly in the overheadpanel - there is enough space to implement them accordingly to the other switches - and now i hear boarding music (eg key largo when flying in florida)while i correspond to my fscrew Fo, I hear the flightattentends talking to passengers and the ambience comes near to real life. I dont know if Bryan support this but I think it is an good addition to bring more life in.regardsMichael LOWL PMDG driver, private pilotMy spec: P4 3,06GHZ HT, asus p4c88e deluxe, 2gig kingston ram in dualram mode, asus x800xt pe, 200 sata samsung hdd, winxp pro integrated sp2, FS9, saitek x45:-wave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Michael,Users are of course free to add that if they like, but such sounds won't be incorporated in FS2Crew future versions. Why?Because generally speaking you can't hear those kinds of sounds from the flight deck.FS2Crew does include one boarding sound though (the sound of the FAs greeting the pax), but you can just barely hear it with the cockpit door open.Cheers,Bryan