Sign in to follow this  
Guest MARTY

PMDG 800/900 Upgrade Bloomer

Having gone to your Home Site directly--I mistakenly downloaded the new 800/900 Upgrade. Had I checked this forum first,I would have known NOT to have done so. I thought that this might rectify a fault that I have recently been experiencing whereby the FA's and FO's verbal announcements etc have not activated or have been clipped. ie the FA has not introduced herself to the CA for briefing and the FO fails to report arrival of fuel slip. My Questions: 1. Should I remove the download? 2. Will it adversely affect the program if I don't? 3. How do I rectify the fault? (I tried switching the sound off and on as recommended and it worked for a short time only)I have the 800/900 Upgrade, FS2Crew and now await Update to work with 600/700 series. Sorry to be a pain. Happy New Year to you all. Marty

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Marty,I'm not quite sure I follow what you did. The version I just released for people who **do not** already own the 800/900 Upgrade. It's for people who only own the base 600/700 series without the 8/900 Upgrade.Did you download and "purchase" that?Please email me at: admin@fs2crew.comI'm also curious to know what kind of sound card you're using.-Bryan