Sign in to follow this  
Guest wee_davie_2612

Air Stairs?

Guest wee_davie_2612

Hey Bryan,It just occured to me that there doesn't seem to be a use for the gate arrival entries on the various pages (barring pushback) as the only difference between a gate and ramp arrival is the airstaris. The 800 and 900 don't have air stairs.Is this implemented because you are planning to make FS2Crew work with the 6/700? Or is it that this was implemented back when you first started development and the 8/900's weren't about?Hopefully the former as I prefer the smaller jets :)Have a good one,David

Guest sblack

Hi DavePMDG 738 and 739 have airstairs modelled.Yes, I'd like the 600 and 700 too!

Guest wee_davie_2612

HaHa, shows how much I fly the 8/900's (hardly ever)- I didn't even know that.Thanks for clearing it up for me, sorry about the post :)David