Sign in to follow this  
Guest Panman

Problem on startup

Guest Panman

Hi guys,I installed the program with no problems at all yesterday - no error messages or any other hiccups. I then loaded up the default Cessna, shut it down as per the manual and then loaded up the PMDG 737-800 (BA Fantasy Scheme).As normal all the windows open and then close. This is where the problem begins. The Approach Briefing window stays open and will not close when I click on the page title. It briefly disappears and then reappears. If I press the next page button then the In Range page gets displayed, click next page again and nothing happens. If I click on the previous page button the previous page appears and then instantly gets covered by the Approach Briefing page.Of the CPAL buttons, only the A button appears to do anything ("You have control", "I have control", "I have control", "You have control").Aaron-oOo-

Hello Aaron,I know exactly what the problem is.Did you try to install FS2Crew on Win2000 or 98?The other possibility is that you tried to install FS2Crew on a machine other than the one you unwrapped it on.Pls email at: admin@fs2crew.com Talk to you soon,Bryan

Guest Panman

As per my signature, my machine runs Windows 2000 Pro.Any way for the problem to be cured?Aaron-oOo-

Guest Panman

Just a bump so this doesnt get missed.Aaron-oOo-

Guest Panman

Hi Bryan,That did the trick, it works fine now, thank you very much.Aaron-oOo-

I have this problem too, on windows xp 64 bit, after i had a virus i changed in the registry to another control set en windows is working again but when i started fs9 i've got the some problem as mentioned above,can someone help me ? Thanks

I have this problem too, on windows xp 64 bit, after i had a virus i changed in the registry to another control set en windows is working again but when i started fs9 i've got the some problem as mentioned above,can someone help me ? Thanks
Hi,I replied to your email.I'll send you a fresh version of the old 737 version once you've setup an account on the FS2Crew site.Best,