Sign in to follow this  
Guest rcoultas

NFP handles radios?

Guest rcoultas

Congratulations guys!!You deserve an applaud for most unique FS addon! I almost immediately UNINSTALLED this addon after the FO was TOO much like real life. Always telling the captain what to do! LOLAnyway, great product and I was wondering if there might be a way in the future to have the NFP work the radios? Thanks again for the hard work of your team!Best Regards,Randy

Hello Randy:Thank you for the kind words!Just consider yourself lucky I didn't make the FO a Co-Captain. That would have really drove you nuts as then he'd argue about everything you're doing.Getting the PNF/PM to tune the radios is something I've been thinking about. It's a very complex thing to code properly though. The PNF/PM will ident the navaids during his Approach flow (you'll hear the morse code).Bryan