Sign in to follow this  
Guest gilles

ERROR DURING INSTALL......with reality xp gauges..

Guest gilles

Hi,First I would like to say thanks you for the great job you've done with this great program.I have a trouble : here is it:As You wrote in the manual (I bought the cd B737 NG/ default set),it's necessary to have the original fs9 B737, without any changes..Ok, that 's what I have.After installing FS2crew all running is well (I installed the default B737 first, because it's less difficult than the other one).So, I decided to install ( always for the default B737) the Reality XP 737 GAUGES, for more realism...And now, each time I want to use fs2crew, and each time I launch it I have all the differents windows already opened on my screen , at the same time.I Would like to reinstall the original version of the fs9 B737, but I can't find it on my cd number 1 of fs9..How I can do , for take the files and so, replace it ?Thanks again for your great job!Ps : Could you confirm, If it's definitively not possible to use the reality xp 737 eadi?.Can I use differents b737 textures (availables on the web) after install fs2crew?Thanks again

Hi,The problem is with the Panel Config, so in order to make your Reality XP gauges work we'll just need to make a few changes to your panel.cfg so there is no conflict with the FS2Crew gauges.Please send me an email.I will send you a fresh 737 panel.cfg. You'll probably need to add the Reality XP gauges manually or I can do it for you.Cheers,Bryan

Guest gilles

Thanks for your reply Brian,I'll send you a mail right now!Thanks for your helpRegardsGilles