Sign in to follow this  
Guest squidie

Can you help.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,I don't think that's a FS2Crew issue.However, I suggest getting the latest copy of FSUIPC at:www.schiratti.com or simply searching the Avsim file library for "fsuipc".It sounds like you're running a version of FSUIPC that was not meant for FS2004.All the best,Bryan

>Hi,>>I don't think that's a FS2Crew issue.>>However, I suggest getting the latest copy of FSUIPC at:>>www.schiratti.com or simply searching the Avsim file library>for "fsuipc".>>It sounds like you're running a version of FSUIPC that was not>meant for FS2004.>>All the best,>Bryan>>I still have no idea what FSUIPC is.....

It's a little module that helps FS2004 talk to other programs. You really need to have it.Download it and put in your FS9/Modules folder.Cheers,Bryan

>It's a little module that helps FS2004 talk to other>programs. You really need to have it.>>Download it and put in your FS9/Modules folder.>>Cheers,>BryanOlso what is the file name in the downloads section Sorry i have no idea which one to download :-/Thanks again