Sign in to follow this  
Guest simtim

B737-600/700 Virtual Cockpit

Greetings FS2Crew!Recently I purchased the FS2Crew B737 Special Edition CD after hearing rave reviews from everyone! I have to say I am very happy with it after a dozen or so flights.I am having some difficulty with the virtual cockpit for the PMDG -600 and -700 series Boeings. Some of the instruments appear to be in the wrong position. It works fine in the -800 and -900 series. I tried to alias the VC to the 800 series, and even though it worked, it looked funny since there were holes in the cockpit.BTW, I use my FS9 in 1600x1200 resolution. I have a "healthy" system. :)Here is an off-site screenshot of my problem. Hopefully there is an answer that I don't know about!Thanks,- Tim"http://home.hawaii.rr.com/hawaiiairports/FS2Crew_B737-600-700_VC_CD.jpg"

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Tim,I'm moving this to the 737 Forum.It looks like you forgot to install the PMDG 800/900 Optional Models Upgrade before installing FS2Crew.Is that the case?Cheers,Bryan

Hi Bryan,Thanks very much for your quick reply.I recently reinstalled the PMDG aircraft, and I neglected to do that step. After backing up my FS2Crew panel files, putting back the original PMDG panels, installing the Optional Models Upgrade, then putting the FS2Crew panel files back in the aircraft, I got everything working just great!Thanks again!- Tim