Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bookman729

FS2Crew Professional-non 800/900 version problem

I've browsed all the posts and don't think anyone else has had the problem that I am having.I installed the download version of FS2Crew Professional for non 800/900 upgrade last year but never fully used it with PMDG 737NG till now. I have since purchased PMDG 737 800/900. I also have FSUIPC 3.5Here's my problem: I load the Cessna and shut down batteries and magnetos as instructed and select the PMDG 737NG 600, 700, 800, or 900. That works but the PFD and ND are black! Then I tried just loading the aircraft and manually closing the FS2Crew screens either one at a time or left clinking on BATT text on the Termination page. Okay, now the PFD and ND are up but the C, P and L buttons don't work. Only the A button works. I re-install FS2Crew as per Bryan's recommendation but I get the same problem every time I try each method.I have loaded all the updates to FS2Crew: 1, 2 and 3.I tried using PMDG's "removal tool" to remove both PMDG 737NG and 800/900 and reinstalled those. The blank PFD and ND are still there!It has been a frustrating week for me. Am I using the wrong version of FS2Crew???? I really don't want to pay for another version because I have also purchased the FS2Crew Default version. (that's another story)Please HELP!!!! I am anxious to complete a flight using your software.Sincerely,Moyses

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Moyses,This is an easy one!Your problem is that you're trying to run the incorrect version of FS2Crew 737 Pro. You can't use the version for base 600/700 owners if you also own the 800/900 upgrade.Send me an email and I'll get you up and running asap.admin@fs2crew.comTalk to you soon,Bryan