Sign in to follow this  
Guest 102301636

FA and Ground screens not functioning correctly

Guest 102301636

Hi all,I have recently installed Radar Contact V4.01 and now my FS2Crew is not functioning correctly...wondering if anyone has any ideas..Basically the problem is any of the flight attendant screens are not working...you might hear the FA asking if you want the cockpit door closed or whether it's ok to brief her now, but the screen to accept/decline her offer never appears, this means you can't get further than the before start checklist (because the cockpit door has to be closed)Any of the FS2Crew screens which normally appear in the center of the screen are affected but not any of the other ones...also when it's time to go onto the next screen (eg from receiving aircraft to before start) and you click on the arrow button to do so the screen disappears and you have to push the 'L' button but this brings up the config screen and you have to scroll through all the screens againAny help much appreciated.Thanks,Alan

Hi Alan,Did you install the updates from the FS2Crew downloads page?Are you loading the PMDG from the Cessna's 2D cockpit?EDIT: I just tried and I can't reproduce the 'L' button issue you mentioned using the 800/900 Upgrade version. Again, double check the updates (assuming you're not using the CD Version).Thanks,Bryan

Guest 102301636

I think i found the problem, when you use the pete dowson module ADVDisplay on a different monitor than everything else somehow FS2Crew reacts in this way....after I moved advdisplay back onto the same monitor as everything everything worked together perfectly again (by this i mean ActiveSky6 with PMDG AND RCv4 and FS2Crew)thanksalan