Sign in to follow this  
Guest Solex_nl

Assignments issue ? PMDG/ATR

Guest Solex_nl

Hello,I reinstalled fs2004 recently and with that my addons, I own the PDMG 600-900 and the Flight1 ATR 72-500. For both planes I have the fs2crew addon, but Iam having some problems.in the PMDG I have the issue that my engines wont start, I have to manually set the start levers, because the FO won't switch them.After that, everything works ok until the (mcp screw) TO/GA button is pressed, the FO will call "100 knots", "positive rate" and the gear goes up.(i dont hear "power set")I have the idea that my assignments are screwed up, because when iam asking for autopilot A my APP light goes on.I dont know if the ATR has issues, I do not have many flight hours with it.Is there a way to fix this, or just uninstall it all and reinstall my addons ?cheers

Guest Solex_nl

I have all the updates for both the PMDG / Flight1 and FS2crew addons installed.

Hello Alex,Please double check the manuals, especially the tutorial flight and keyboard assignment.The FO will not move the fuel levers.The Captain (you) does that.Power Set call: Try a full power takes (no de-rates).Cheers,Bryan

Guest Solex_nl

Ehhh Woops!Ill double check my assignments and do the tutorial again, will it give trouble if I reset all assignments to their default fs2004 position and then change the ones as stated in the manual?

Hi,It would be good to reset the FS2004 assignments just to be on the safe side.Yes, you definitely want to ensure that your PMDG key assignments match those described in the FS2Crew key assignment manual.Cheers,Bryan

Guest Solex_nl

Kewl,I will give that a shot today and let you know if that worked.thank you for the support!

Guest Solex_nl

Yep!its official, iam a noob :)Thanks for your help!