Sign in to follow this  
Guest senseimatty

737 NG Approach page won't display

Hi!I've got this problem: with PMDG800/900 series if I click on the "next" button after the take off page nothing happens. I must open the approach page manually from the view menu of the panel.The same thing happens with the 600/700 series but I can't open the window manually because I don't have any list for the FS2Crew windows in the panel view so I can't perform any approach with FS2Crew.Why I can't open automatically the approach page?And how can I get the windows list of FS2crew also in the 600/700 version?Thanx to everyone in advance!p.s.I've got the cd version and all the updates.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Mattia,Please do a search in this forum using the term 'ICAO'.Basically you're not completing the Departure Brief in full, which results in the FO not knowing what to do (he's smart, but he's not the smart :-) which results in you getting locked in the Take off Page.Cheers,Bryan

I found topics about "flaps settings".Generally I select Flaps 5 with Flight Level Change in the Dep. briefing.In that page what I don't do is to play all the three emergency briegings.Generally I play only the first one.Do I have to play all the three ones?

Solved!I didn't thought that I had to press also A or B. With the buttons on the same line I thought that I had to choose only one function.You should add a function when someone forget to press that button.For example when the CPT at the end of the briefing says to the F/O "Any question?" the F/O should remember this to the CPT instead of saying that everything's ok, just because that actually he has not a clear idea of what to do with the automated procedure :))The F/O is so SMART to remember to the captain that he accidentally asks twice for a checklist but he's so stupid about that! LOL!!!