Sign in to follow this  
Guest boeingdude99

PMDG 737 VC with FS2CREW

Guest boeingdude99

Hey guys,I recently bought FS2Crew for my PMDG 737. After installing it I went to test it out and my VC panel was all messed up. I know this is a common problem on the forums but I looked for a bit and couldn't find the answer(I'm bad at researching). I've tried re-installing, re installing the updates for PMDG and then installing fs2crew again, and everything! I just can't get it to work. So can someone please tell me what to do step by step or give me a link to a topic where I will get my answer. Please someone help, all I want to do is fly! Thanks in advance!

Hi,Assuming you're an 800/000 owner, this is usually a result of not having the 800/900 Optional Models Upgrade installed from the PMDG website.Please confirm you installed that prior to installing FS2Crew.Thanks,Bryan

Guest boeingdude99

Thanks for the reply. And I have both the PMDG 600/700 and the 800/900 but I fly the 700 so I bought the FS2Crew for the 600/700. Yes I have the PMDG model update for the 800/900 to make my 700 VC clickable and stuff. I just reinstalled PMDG and everything and the same thing happened! Please please help, all I want to do is to get this to work. Thanks alot!

Guest boeingdude99

>Hi,>>That's the problem there.>>You need FS2Crew for 800/900 owners.>>Please email me:>>admin@fs2crew.com>>Thanks,>BryanYeah but I want FS2Crew for the PMDG 737-600/700 not for the 800/900. But anyways I emailed you, thanks alot Bryan!