Sign in to follow this  
Guest wojzuk

FS2CrewLite few questions

1. I am interested in this addon but I do not fly the 172, would it be okay to use with a Beech A36 for example? Or is it too specific to the 172...2. This is probably annoying but there was a question on this forum about Beechcraft Baron version...is there any new news on this front? or possible other general aviation versions?3. Is there an audio or video demo of the product in action?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,To answer your questions:1. You could use it with the A36; the only thing that will be out of place is the checklist used (with is 172 specific). Everything else would be fine -the pax conversations, briefs, etc. 2. I'd still like to do a Baron as I hear it's very good. My focus right now is on the 767 though.3. There is no video of the 172 version yet. Haven't had time to make one. The main voice is the same as the main voice used in the other versions.Hope that helps,Bryan

Thanks for your response...Well I downloaded the realair 172, found a nice repaint, took a short hop and I think I can get used to the 172. I have been wanting such an addon on for a while and I have heard such great things about your other work that I am sure this one is great too. I think I will get it tonight...Just one more question, can you hear the conversations and briefs only in cockpit view or spot view as well? During flights I like to go in spot view sometimes and I wouldn't want to miss anything.

Hi,Some of the automatic calls you can hear in the spot view. Most the conversations though have to be manually selected to be initiated. So in that case you could click the appropriate button, and then go to the spot view. That would work.Also note that the FS2Crew 172 installer will only add the appropriate entries to the Flight1 172 and the default 172.If you're adding FS2Crew 172 to aircraft other than the Flight1 172 or the default 172, you will need to manually add FS2Crew to its panel.cfg. Instructions on how to do that are located on the Downloads Page on the FS2Crew website.Hope that helps,Bryan