Sign in to follow this  

Odd FS2002 files

Here's a technical question, concerning some files that are currently sitting in my FS2002 folder.As I seem to be rapidly running out of HD space, I've been checking my FS2002 directory, and there are a number of very large files there. These are all 1,103,041KB in size, dated as follows:Filename Date1AE 16/2/031F3 16/2/034 17/2/03B4 19/2/031 20/2/032 20/2/033 20/2/03E 20/2/0313 20/2/037F 20/2/031A 21/2/03Does anyone have any idea what they are ?Obviously having 12Gb of potentially useless files, I'm curious as to whether they can be safely removed !Any help would be appreciated !Alastair

The largest file I have in my FS2002 directory does not exceed 12 MB. And nothing with names like yours.Michael J.

Guest mikehaska

Your best bet is to rename the files to something obscure, and see if everything runs alright without them. If no problems are experienced, you are safe to delete them!

Hi,I don't have these files eather. You better remove them.Regards,Cees