Sign in to follow this  
Guest captandy

CTD lastnight .....

Guest captandy

I was flying downwind to RWY 10L at KSFO and turning to base when I had a CTD .The reason I have brought this up in this forum it is the first CTD I have ever had .The only thing that has changed is adding FS2CREW for the LD767.I am also running at the sametime RC4,AI SMOOTH, and ,ASV. I am asking if anyone has a similar setup and have experienced a CTD. I did install the updated Ground Environment to ver 1.05 the previous night as well.The flt originated out of KLAX and was uneventful up until I was told by RV4 ATC to turn left onto base and then FS just ended with no warnings.ThanksAndy

Hello Andy,FS2Crew 767 has a large user base and my users tend to be the kind of people who like collecting addons, and this has not been reported. A lot of my beta testers and users use Radar Contact and Active Sky. AI Smooth I'm not so sure about, but the numbers would suggest that some people are likely to have it.I might suggest also posting your experience in the Ground Environment forum. Perhaps there is a conflicting scenery in the area you experienced your CTD. Scenery conflicts are the usual suspects for CTDs.All the best,Bryan

Guest captandy

Bryan thanks I will take your advice and post it there as well.Andy