Sign in to follow this  
Guest Peter Gloor

Download problems

Hi allHaving read all the rave reviews I tried to download the tool, but either the regular download got stuck at about half-time, or the download tool got no response at all when started.Is the site just too busy, or is there something I did not notice?Peter

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Peter,Where you trying to download from?I just did a test using the downloader tool and got 350 KB/sec.We're using the Flight1 Servers, and they're pretty robust.It could just be some weird internet issue somewhere along the line.I suggest trying again shortly.If you still can't download the product, email me.Cheers,Bryan

BryanThanks. I just kept trying, and it worked after a few tries.But now the Flight1 wrapper refuses to connect up with the E-commercesite, even after I have shut down anti-spyware and firewall.Needless to say that in all other cases, programmes have had no problem connecting, and my internet connection is fully working.Too bad purchasing this product is such a problem.On the other hand, I just purchased a product from a different software developper, all it took was to order the CD, give my credit card number, and a few days later it was in my letter box.Peter

Hello Peter,I'm sorry there's not much more I can do about the Flight1 Wrapper in your case. The 767 Edition is a hot seller and basically it works for 99.9 percent of everyone else, so unfortunately I can't really comment further on what could be causing your issue with the Flight1 Wrapper.I might suggest doing it this way:Download the software on a different computer, and use the License Transfer Tool to install it on your computer.It's take a bit of work, but I can only guess that there is something on your computer that the Flight1 Wrapper does not like.All the best,Bryan