Sign in to follow this  
Guest as

System freezes upon view change since fs2crew

Hello!I have a serious problem with fs2crew now. Starting up the 767 works fine. As soon as I hit

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Andreas,Hmmmm, that's the first I've ever heard of this one. Does this happen when you load the SFO-LAX Tutorial Situation file directly from the Main FS9 menu?Cheers,Bryan

It makes no difference. It seems that my systems does not like one of your .gau files...

Have you made any custom modifications to the 767?What are you running in the background? Try running FS with everything in the background shut down.As you're the first to experience this, I don't know what more to say I'm afraid.In the 767 Config Manager, try selecting a different VC panel.All the best,Bryan

Bryan!No! I did not make any mods to the plane. I have also killed every single process not required. Then ...I deleted the fs9.cfg: Same bad thing!I de-installed the nVidia driver: It works in VGA mode!I re-installed the actual driver: Problem again!I selected "No VC" in 767 config: Problem still there!But anyway, thanks for your support. I know, this is one of these weird problems nobody wants to have... (:-(GreetingsAndreas

So it works in VGA mode without the NVidia driver?That's suggest the issue is associated with your graphics card/driver.What nVidia driver are you using?Try changing to a different nVidia driver or looking at your Nvidia driver settings, perhaps restoring them to the default settings.That's all I can think of.Cheers,Bryan