Sign in to follow this  
Guest retroairlinesgroup

Through flights and flying without FS2Crew

Hi,I recently purchased the A320 Wilco version (loving it!) which made me purchase the PMDG 737 version. Now I want the PMDG 747 and Level D packages as well :)) But I have 2 questions - 1) can you do through flights with both these versions and 2) can you fly the aircraft without using FS2Crew?Also q2 appies to the PMDG 737 version as well - I tried this and the sim crashed with a FS2crew gauge error, so I was just wondering if you have to revert to the backup panel.cfg file to use the 737 without FS2crew.ThanksJonathan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Jonathan,First thing to note is that each FS2Crew version is very different. The PMDG 737 version is almost three years old and compared to the newer versions, it's quite different, less advanced.1. You can do a Thru-flight with the PMDG 737 version. Level-D 767 you will need to re-load the aircraft.2. There is not auto-restore feature for the 737 version (again, it's older). You'll need to re-install the PMDG 737 itself to restore the panel.cfg. That's the easiest way.Gauge Crash with the PMDG 737 version: Be sure to check the FS2Crew PMDG forum: the solution is likely there. Make sure you load the default Cessna first and be in the 2D cockpit before loading the PMDG 737.Cheers,Bryan