Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest alrose

Question from an old pilot and a relative newbie to FS2...

Please excuse the ignorance of this question, but I am unclear as to how to procede. I would like to utilize FS2CREW with my LVLD 767-300 in other than the "tutorial" configuration. I.E. I would like to fly "continuation legs" rather than the "cold & dark" startup evidenced in the tutorial. Can this be done? If yes, is there an outline of the procedure necessary to accomplish this?I fly with BAVirtual, and it's online ACARS system only gives us a max of 30 minutes to get setup and be gone. It seems to be cutting the time very close to run the cold and dark startup in that time frame.Again, please excuse the ignorance of the question, but I would really like to be able to effectively use FS2Crew in BAV operations.Thanks again for your time.Al RosenbergBAV101San Antonio, Texas

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Al,In the FS2Crew tutorial, you don't start 'cold and dark'. You start with the aircraft prepped by the techies (apu running, etc).If time is a factor, you can also fast forward the FS2Crew timer down.Hope that helps,Bryan