Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nelson707

Paintkit cargo version

HelloI would like to know about paintkit in cargo version will be released in future?The lastest PAX paintkit format at .PSD its greatful for job repaint and works very well.Other great feature in maindeck cargo door fully operates, its wonderfull (I try to catch that car, but now way get out there hehehe)Congratulations for all tinmouse team!!! the best freeware at this moment (at least for me) :)Best regards

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have edited the pax version paintkit to cargo version. you can drop me a mail if you are interested.

>I have edited the pax version paintkit to cargo version. you>can drop me a mail if you are interested.Thankyou very much matthewlue!It seems to be way indeed.[]'s

is it very large or can it be emailed?shane

Folks,Apologies for not including this in the original fuselage template psd file. I have created a new psd file with only a 'CARGO DETAIL' layer group. When you get it all you will need to do is to drag this layer group into the original fuselage template and re-save. Therafter you can select which layer group you want. I will arrange for it to be uploaded here on avsim and let you know when it's done.Terry Gaff

awesome job Terry :)and no apologies needed,it's a wonderful gift to all of us man!Matthew,i'll wait for Terry to upload then,no need to harass you for it.thanks for the offer though,appreciate it!cheersJP.

I just uploaded Terry Gaff's cargo detail layer for the paintkit. Will post a link in the FAQ as soon as I see the file is available. Filename is: tinmouse2_paintkit-layer_cargo.zipCheersBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

>Matthew,>i'll wait for Terry to upload then,>no need to harass you for it.>thanks for the offer though,appreciate it!welcome, just trying contribute a bit to the community. thanks terry & the team for the efforts to getting this package better and better.HAPPY FLYING MATES~