Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Godessofthesky

Wing Views

Can anyone tell me if the Tinmouse aircraft has wing views?because the first download I did, I noticed that this beautiful plane didn't have any..Can Anyone help.Cassaundravanessa.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No wing views. Did see some posts from somoeone who was using Walk and Follow to create an overwing view.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

I use the Recorder module for wing views:http://www.neusinger.net/recorder/Mike A.
Hi Mike,I would very much like to add wing views to the TM II 7837-200. I have installed FSRecorder 2.0 but so far I have not been able to work out how to set up the cameras.Are you able to help?Regards,Alan Wilson

Hi Mike,I would very much like to add wing views to the TM II 7837-200. I have installed FSRecorder 2.0 but so far I have not been able to work out how to set up the cameras.Are you able to help?Regards,Alan Wilson
I'd recommend PM-ing Mike, as his last post in this thread was over 4 years ago...I have no idea if he's still active on AVSIM.RegardsBob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO