Sign in to follow this  
jnr641802

panel installation problem

Hi,I am trying to install the 737 and am pretty unskilled at manually installing aircraft but have got the model/sounds to show up. unfortunately only the default cessna panel shows.I have read the installation instructions and searched the forum but am rather stuck.All the model/texture folders are in my 737-200 folder plus: sound,Aircraft.cfg 15kb, panel ,B737-200_kittyhawk,fsf conv,737-200adv.air air file 9kb.If there is a glaring problem with the above I would be grateful if you could help me fix it as the model looks absolutely superb and I don't want to give up quite yet.thank you regards Jim

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The fsfsconv folder goes directly under the aircraft folder.In the aircraft folder, there should be a model, sound, panel, and texture folder, and the aircraft.cfg and B737-200adv.air files.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile

Well after days trying I finally have this fantastic model working after putting the Panel.B732.ADV folder into /fs9/aircraft/fsfsconv folder,more luck than judgement and I probably couldn't(or shouldn't!!) repeat it all again.I won't even attempt the updates.....Only problem is, as soon as fs9 starts to load I get this appearing:fs9 error:'Flight simulator has detected a potentially incompatible aircraft or software file:FSSOUND.dll... do you want to load software yes/no'I click yes and all is well.Is there something I should do to remove this error? .Any assistance gratefully received.regards JimEDIT: Ok fixed fs9.cfg.... all now sorted.

you need to add the following to your FS9.cfg file -[OldModules]FSSound.dll=1--