Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scottb613

Back to the Mouse

Hi... Once again I find myself flying the ol' mouse again... What a fantastic airplane you guys built... Thanks for all the hard work... I have a few questions after reading the updated FAQS and doing some flying... The latest version of the mouse has the CIVA unit built in... Last night - with then aid of a tutorial I found on YouTube - I completed my first flight with the unit... It went really well with one exception... I could't seem to locate the gauge that shows you when an update to the CIVA position is in progress... Is it configured on the panel ??? It's the one that displays a little green light when getting a fix... on 1.24 beta FSUIPC mappings... We no longer have to use FSUIPC to map the offsets for the spoiler and flaps - right ??? They seem to work by default... For some reason my "spoiler armed" and "spoiler deployed" lights don't seem to work - while the control surface works normally... The spoilers now do a "wing fold" when deployed ??? The only mapping in FSUIPC we do now are for the "Yaw Damper" and "Throttle Trim" ??? Just trying to get my mouse running the way it should... Thanks again... Regards,Scott

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Scott; The F6/F7 keys are hard-mapped to flaps. Spoilers need to be controlled with either the handle in the throttle quad subpanel, the clickspots on the spoiler armed light, or by FSUIPC offset.The wing fold is the normal mode for the Terry Gaff model...that's the animation he used. If you're using the Cantu/FFX model, make sure you're using the right aircraft.cfg file--the Gaff model has a fuel tip tank defined to tell the panel software which spoiler animation to trigger. Sounds like you may have the wrong config file. I can't remember if the INS Update gauge is on the panel or not...it's included with the CIVA package and can be added easily enough. You can also see if an update is in progress with the DSTK/STS mode.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile

Hi Bob, As always - thanks for the help... I'll check it out...Regards,Scott