Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill A

Wheel Brakes

Hi, for some reason the wheel brakes don't work when I press the "." key. Only the parking brakes work. Is there a solution to this?Thanks,Bill

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Bill, are you sure "." button is assigned another function? I made a test right now "." does work as well(in keyboard, not numpad).other way is, using joystick but as I understood, you don't have a chance to use it.

Im sure, all my 150+ aircraft work just fine, it seem like its just the tinmouse 737-200. Ill try again when I get home and see if I can figure this out. One thing I do everytime is make sure I load the default cessna with battery on before I load the TM 737.As a note, F11 adn F12 for differential braking work fine with the TM737-200, its an issue with the "." on the keyboard. I dont use the numberpad "." for the brakes.Thanks,Bill

Ok, no joy over here, I loaded the Cessna, powered it up and the brakes work fine, then loaded the 50N 737-400 and the brakes work fine, then loaded the Tinmouse 737-200 press the brakes and nothing happens. I also notice that to remove the parking brake, I have to hit "ctrl+." also instead of just the "." like the other planes.Thanks,BillI currently have V1.24 beta should I go back to V1.22?

when I try to use keyboard, the toe brakes don't work.using my joystick, they work as they should, knocking out parking brake, braking the FLUF...