Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bill A

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bill A

  1. Have a 5800X3D, locking my frames via Riva Tuner to 25 and allowing frame gen to get it 50
  2. Yeah my frames still stay 50 locked but panning around and taxi turns are jittery and have these annoying skips if you know what I mean. Landing is not bad and but the minute I taxi off the runway and turn I noticed these little micro stutters and jitters. My TLOD is set to 50 on the ground too. Asus Tuf Gaming B550 Plus Asus Ryzen 7 5800X3D Asus Geforce 4080 RTX OC Edition 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz Creative Sound Blaster Audigy Fx V2 EVGA 850W Power Supply 2 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 Gigabyte M27Q Pro Monitor 240Hz Windows 11 25H2
  3. Thanks for the reply, I do have ISLC running in the background. I've used ISLC since MSFS2020 days
  4. All right, so what is the deal when arriving at airports where it's not smooth? I could be departing with traffic, at a larger airport, and it'll be nice and smooth or have very minimal stutters. Then whole flight will be smooth, even cruise, and the descent, but once you land at any airport, even if it's a smaller airport with light traffic, it becomes a stutterfest, almost guaranteed. What could be causing these issues, since it's been around for quite some time with the flight sim community? Is it system resources being depleted from the flight? Because this basically happens on every single flight on landing. I've even adjusted the LOD to 150 and the terrain level of detail to 50 on the ground.
  5. So I take it nobody else has this issue? I notice how many views this post has but not one person has replied
  6. Hi, I have noticed that the CDU buttons for the 700 series does not align to the buttons. For example if I click the DEP ARR button it's a different screen but it If I clocked the button above, CLB, then I can access the DEP ARR screen. Same for other buttons for the 700. Tried the 800 and all the buttons function as they should with the correct screens.
  7. Hi all is there a way to use the Miltech Simulations CH47D bambi bucket along with the FS Fire Mod where the default FS fire mods bucket does not appear along with the Miltech Simulations CH47D bucket? When I go to the external view I have two buckets under me. I have gone and turned off the visible bucket within FS fire, however it comes back and appears again whenever I get more water from the lake. Curious to know if anybody has had any luck with this helicopter and FS Fire?
  8. Anyone else getting servers down message trying to launch MSFS2024? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rjr0JmwAhB15cH7VlOZcxg-F6OoEN7vE/view?usp=sharing
  9. So, updated the planes again since PMDG put out the fix for the WASM crashes, however once I enter my data for the performance in the PEF INIT tab on the flight computer and press enter, the red boxes and the WASM crash is back at least for the 700 series
  10. Thank you yes that did the trick
  11. Okay well delete the panel states and see what happens
  12. Hi all, anybody else getting the red wasim squares for the PMDG 737 series today? Planes are working fine a couple days back. I did update he planes and have them flown them since I update them. However now I'm getting the Wasim red squares after the updates.
  13. Well I have turned down a lot of my settings and noticed that today there are quite a bit of panning stutters happening in the sim with SU5. Anybody else experiencing this? Post a lot of fluctuations with the fps.
  14. Anybody using FS fire with 2024 and have issues with live fires being automatically depicted in the sim even though the toggle is turned off?
  15. Thanks all, yes Nvidia app was set to optimize MSFS2024, which I never enable, had to turn that off and not it wont change my settings.
  16. Every single time I reload the SIM my graphic settings are all reset to high. With this new updated beta version
  17. Just tried it with the blended wiglet 737 700 and it did not crash, so I think it's a certain 737-700 with the Split Scimitar NVM. After a few minutes of setting up the flight it crashed also
  18. Anybody else for example on the pmdg 737 when I go and add fuel automatically from the simbrief profile on the FMC I get the red screens with a WASM crash this morning.
  19. Okay so I just switched over to SU5 beta finally since Chase playing is now available for the beta. One thing I do notice is now when I hover over dials and switches and the flight deck they are glowing and highlighting which I didn't have set in SU4 and any other prior version. I checked my settings and they are all set to the way they were before su-5 beta. Anybody else having this issue too? Plus not getting frame rate indicator with Riva tuner and the frame cap that I had set to 60 via Riva Tuner is also not working with SU5.
  20. Hi all, I was under the impression that this new dynamic frame gen was for 40 and 50 series cards, but seems like its only for the 50 series. Is that right?
  21. Thank you so much, yes that is exactly what happened I remember it turning red. I must have hit it by accident huh
  22. Bring up a good point, I pressed something on the clock on departure by accident, and I think that was probably doing something instead of a typical chrono
  23. I was flying the PMDG 738 when this happened departing KBOI.
  24. No never had a Sim rate app

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.