Sign in to follow this  
Guest sebastian__

Some proposals

Hello Bryan,I was finished my first long flight from KSFO to EDDF and I must tell you that 747 fs2crew is great! But I didn

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Sebastian,These are all good suggestions:1. Alternate airports: What exactly would want for the alernate airports?2. NATs: As mentioned, this was discussed with my 747 FO consultant. Again, at his airline, they don't appear to have a highly structured set of calls for flying on the oceanic tracks. This is differently from the Level-D 767 Edition of FS2crew, but the 767 Edition was modelled on an airline where pilots are ostensibly paid by the word, and not by the hour :-)3. Calling out mode changes (basically making the pilots talk a lot!) is generally more of an Airbus thing (although at First Choice they do it on the 767 fleet). It was discussed with my 747 consultant, and at his airline they only generally call abnormals. Extraneous calls are kept to a minimum as they can become distracting. However, my FO indicated that his airine may in the future be requiring crews to call *every* mode change as they standardize their SOPs across the fleet and are made to comply with various SOP audits by the alliances with which they are associated.Sorry for the long-winded answer.The long and short of it is that what you're seeing in FS2Crew: 747 Edition, is a pretty close approximation of the way it's done at *one* airline.I didn't dream up the procedures modelled off the top of my head :-)Other airlines of course may do it differently. There a million ways to skin a cat.Cheers,Bryan

Bryan,Answers for question 2 and 3 are satisfy for me but I want to talk about first thing.So my idea is when the pilot must divert to alternative, user may click the button in the FO panel which will produce conversation. Maybe you can as your consultant what they must call or do in that situation.My opinion is simply, when pilots going to alternative must be some special procedure or pilot conversation when that situation accrued.Regards, Sebastian