Sign in to follow this  
Guest callum91

Airline Callsigns

HiFs2Crew 747 edition is a great. I found it very enjoyable to use, although I rarely get time to complete a whole flight in the 747 as they are usually very long haul I would like to be able to fly some Cathay Pacific or Japan Airlines flights but there isn't an option for either of these callsigns in the FP page.Is there another way around this problem or could more callsigns be included?RegardsCallum

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Callum,Glad you like it. Airline names are hard coded, so I would have to manually add them in and record new callsigns.I'll be adding in more, probably once the PMDG 747 aircraft works in FSX.Chrs,Bryan

>I'll be adding in more, probably once the PMDG 747 aircraft>works in FSX.>Is there a way to bypass the call sign? i.e. Just like in 737 eddition, not to have an FS2CREW call sign if I am not flying any of the listed airlines? Maybe something generic similar to the way destinations have been dealt with by Upgrade 1. I am flying a South African Airways 744.Seetella

Hi Seetella,No way to bypass it.I'll add South African to the callsign list for the next (major) upgrade.Chrs,Bryan

>Hi Seetella,>>No way to bypass it.>>I'll add South African to the callsign list for the next>(major) upgrade.>>Chrs,>Bryan>Thanks for the response. I'll wait for your upgrade with abated breath. Very good product by the way. It has re-kindled my interest in the 744 as I was down to flying only the 737 since I do not have the 767 and flying without FS2CREW was just too boring.Seetella