Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bud

FS9 and the Future

Hello BryanMaybe my previous query got lost in the update thread so here I go again. Can I just get clear your intentions regarding FS9. Is this history, so far as you are concerned now that FSX is upon us - well upon some of us - or can we look forward to future projects which will work in FS9.FS2C has become my favourite add on and I do not fly without one of the versions. However, I will not be FSXing - I intend to stick with FS9. I will be terribly disappointed, though, if the future is FS2C-less.Bud

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Bud,For FS2Crew's mainline products -like the PMDG and LVLD versions- I'm more or less bound by what the other major developer's do, since I basically make addons for their products.PMDG it seems may be going FSX only. LVLD who knows. Same thing with Flight1.In time though, everything will be FSX. For better or for worse, FSX and Vista are the future.Chrs,Bryan

Hello BryanThanks for that. In my view, as you will have guessed, FSX and Vista seem to be a 'worse' future. I really cannot believe that we are all going to be sheperded towards yet another performance hog that Vista will be - worse even, altho' it hardly seems possible, than XP.Ah well, it is a great, great pity that I will not be able to look forward to more of your well-conceived and thoroughly excellent programs. Just let me say many thanks for the pleasure you have given me, and will continue to do in FS9.Bud