Sign in to follow this  
Guest kiko

FS2Crew problem with engage Localizer

HiI have a problem with FS2 CREW and PMDG 747, when i approach the final my localizer active in PDF not arm in MCP,never if i click on the button or if i request to the First Officer,so i must do the Land in Visual.If some people help me More thank youRegards

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,It could be one of several things already mentioned in this forum (keyboard button for APP in the PMDG key assignments menu incorrect, intercepted keypress from another application or your autopilot wouldn't engage APP mode regardless because the aircraft was not configured properly in the first place).If you find yourself in the situation you describe, the easiest solution is to switch to the VC and try to press APP there.If APP doesn't engage in the VC, you know your aircraft is not configured properly to engage APP mode.If APP does engage in the VC, then double check your PMDG keyboard assignments against the FS2Crew manual and make sure nothing is intercepting the keypress.Hope that helps,Bryan

Thank yuo bryan,now all is ok i set my Keyboards and engaged localizer and approach mode.Sorry but another problem occurred.After pusback and start up my aircraft is ready for taxy, but cargo doors are open ,and also if i click CTRL+SHIFT+B or other Key command for closed it nothing .I try to click other key command example CTRL+TAB+B,CTRL+SHIFT+F,and all is ok and function,i don't know.Thank you for allMiky

Hi Miky,Pls look at page 11 in the Main Ops manual.157 Doors747 Cargo Fwd CTRL SHIFT B158 Doors747 Cargo Bulk CTRL TAB O159 Doors747 Cargo Aft CTRL SHIFT DMake sure your PMDG keyboard assignment matches these. FS2Crew should have updated your PMDG keyboard assignment file during the install, so these assignments should already be there.Also, double check for me that you installed the PMDG 747 Edition Update from the FS2Crew website.Chrs,Bryan

Hi Bryan,and more thank you for yuour courtesy.The version of FS2CREW that i have installed is realese 3.0.03 and i buy it one week ago,i don't installed update because i suppose that my FS2CREW is most actually, say me if i make it.I look the page 11 of manual,but the only comand that i can use for closed the door is SHIFT +V all the other comand for work in the door never make it.In start center main page appear the icon RESTORE PMDG747 KEY ASSIGNEMENT,i suppose that my Keyboards is assigned.Thanksa nice dayMiky

Hello Miky,You should install the Update from the FS2Crew Download Page located on the FS2Crew website (www.fs2crew.com).The main installer does not have the update built in.Restore PMDG 747 Key Assignment: Pressing that button will restore your PMDG keyboard assignment INI file to what it was before you installed FS2Crew.I'm not quite sure I follow your doors situation... are you saying that you can't control the doors using the FS2Crew keyboard assignments for the doors?Please look in the FS2Crew manual, there is a list of required keyboard assignments there, and ensure your PMDG Keyboard setting match what is there.FS2Crew will control the doors for you; you should not need to manually control the doors.Let me know if you require further help.Cheers,Bryan