Sign in to follow this  
Guest speedbird507

Pushback problem

Hello everyone,I'm just wondering if anyone else is having a problem with the pushback sequence of FS2Crew for the PMDG 747. The chap pushing me back seems to enjoy pushing from Heathrow terminal one to somewhere around Esher Common before he says "pushback complete". I have to intervene, of course, but it puts the pushback/taxi out sequence a little out of sinque.I remember some third party pushback guages doing something similar when set to 90 degree turn in the push. I have used 80 degrees or less but still get the occasional tug which wants to push me back home. Am I the only one? If not, any way around this? I appreciate any help but this is not too big of a deal for me. I love the FS2Crew program and can't imagine doing a flight without it.Cheers,Michael

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Michael,Given that other 3rd party pushback programs have also experienced this intermittent phenomenon which seems very difficult to consistent reproduce, I might have to point my J'Accuse at Microsoft on this one I'm afraid. It appears to be just a weird FS thing.Cheers,Bryan

Hello Bryan,I suspect it may be a Microsoft issue, too. I get the continuous pushback more often than not but I can live with it. I just taxi very slowly as I am hoping he'll disconnect before my take-off roll.Anyway, it's a great programme with great support. How about FSCrew for the PSS 777? I swear that you could hear a pin drop in that plane.Cheers,Michael

Hi Michael,Right now I'm focused on the Airbus, but never say never. Perhaps if I have the time I can get the PSS 777 in there.Cheers,Bryan