Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pilot533

Crash after landing

Guest Pilot533

After landing I have been getting a crash, one of the was api.dll, another was msvcr80.dll, the later was a bex error according to the message. This happened at dusk, I dont know if it will happen any other time but dusk is the only time I have landed latley. Im using vista 64 with 4gb of ram, latest nvidia drivers for the 8800gt.

Guest Pilot533

Just happened at night during the descent, it seems like its a random crash, anyone know what this is?

Hey Mike,I have been having the same problem with API.DLL crashes. I saw your post in the Simconnect forum where you said you had fixed it. Can you tell me how you fixed it?Thanks,CaseyBFSX, SP1 & Accel/SP2Vista 32EVGA 680iSLIIntel E6700 OC's to 3.6GHZEVGA 8800GTS 640mb4GB Corsair Dominator

Guest Pilot533

Did a windows reinstall, thought everything was good, did about 5 flights without a problem (I think i set a new record for myself) but then today i got an msvcr80 crash during descent. This sucks.

Did a windows reinstall, thought everything was good, did about 5 flights without a problem (I think i set a new record for myself) but then today i got an msvcr80 crash during descent. This sucks.
Did You managed to fix the problem?I have the same issue at finals or few seconds after touchdown